I’m with the delightful Hayley Morgan on the power of our thoughts, stepping into all God has for us, and Fall fashion
In this episode we discuss:
1. How to step into God’s plan for your life with bravery
2. Keeping a healthy view of self in an often unhealthy Instagram world
3. Closing the integrity gap between what you know to be true in your head and what you feel in your heart
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Soundcloud.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. Negative self-talk is the one thing that holds us back. It is something that we do to ourselves that we would never allow someone else to do to us or to talk to our children that way.
2. We’re empowered to do things because of the power of the Holy Spirit and the faith that we have. If we just assumed we couldn’t, it would be like negating the thing we say we know is true.
3. If you don’t nip it in the bud at “I can’t do this”, it goes from “I can’t do this” to “I’m not enough”. If you feel like you’re not enough and you don’t nip that in the bud you feel like nothing is ever going to change. And when you feel like nothing is ever going to change, that is the definition of hopelessness.
In this episode I answer these questions:
1. What do you think of the advice that we should just follow our passion? (48:22)
2. Why do Christians say they love Jesus and still act like horrible people? (54:19)
3. When you are working with your business coaching clients, what habits or beliefs are the ones that make some of them unable to succeed? (57:53)
Links to great things we discussed:
3. Hayley’s Song on Repeat - Maroon 5 Girls Like You (?)
4. Hayley’s Show - The Americans on Netflix
5. Hayley’s Reading - The Great Alone - Kristin Hannah
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! :)