I’m with my fantastic friend Alexa Schirm of Simple Roots Wellness today talking about how to eat healthy without it stealing our joy, how to get our bodies to burn fat and not just sugar, balancing our hormones, and what the deal is with intermittent fasting.
In this episode we discuss:
1. How to eat healthy and not make ourselves miserable in the process
2. How to make your body burn fat instead of just sugar
3. How to change your food cravings
4. Why is everyone drinking bone broth and what’s the real deal with intermittent fasting
5. How to balance your hormones
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Soundcloud.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. If you can change your fuel source, then you can change your cravings.
2. As long as you continue to try to do something you don’t enjoy, you obviously will never do it.
3. I am on a mission to end the confusion, because there is so much confusion and overwhelm in the health world. So how can we just break it down and actually figure out ways to make this realistic in your life so you will do it?
4. I like to get out of the all-or-nothing mindset because there is a lot of triggers when it comes to that and a lot of people trigger past and previous trauma with food.
Bonus: After the interview join me as I answer your questions about life, faith, and business.
In this episode, I answer these questions-
1. Do you sleep? Seriously! How do you get so much done? Tell me your secrets. (35:17)
2. As Christians, is drinking alcohol ok? (39:35)
3. I have an idea for a book. How do I know if I have a good idea? (44:31)
Links to great things we discussed-
4. Seasons from Hillsong
5. Spirit Break Out from Kim Walker-Smith
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! :)