Today we are joined by nutritionist and cleaning living enthusiast Alexa Schirm.
I wanted her back to the show as a repeat guest to get practical tips on how to make small changes in our beauty and health routines that add up for big benefits.
In this episode we discuss:
1. How our beauty routine can help or hurt our overall wellness.
2. Understanding our hormones and why they are so important.
3. How certain anti-aging products can actually have a reverse effect.
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. If you really want to come and work with your body and get healthy and lose weight possible, one great place to start is our hormones and the reason is because that's what is communicating with our entire body.
2. What have we learned in the past by giving up a whole entire macronutrient? That we always end up sicker on the other side. Carbohydrates are an essential part of hormone function.
3. Fruit was a gift from God, I just can’t say that is safe to give up.
4. Naturally speaking in some cases it is better for women to be a little bit on the heavier side then underweight, fertility speaking. And so it is hard for women to lose weight, it’s not something that our bodies naturally wants to do and do it well.
In this episode I answer these questions:
1. How do I overcome a victim mentality? (46:13)
2. Do I have to go to church to be a Christian? (53:25)
3. How long should I work for free in hopes that it will pay off in the long run? (57:16)
Links to great things we discussed:
1. Simple Roots
10. FABFITFUN Use code ALLI to save $10.00
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! :)
And a big thank you to Adrienne for the wonderful help with show notes!