I’m with the brilliant Anne Bogel today talking about Reading People, personality types, and the love of books.
In this episode we discuss:
1. The secret to understanding yourself
2. How to read people
3. The truth about personality tests
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Soundcloud.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. It’s hard to see things about yourself. It’s so much easier to see them about other people because you have some degree of objectivity.
2. (On free online tests) If you just hit a couple of buttons on the internet, it’s probably not gonna unlock the secrets of your personality.
In this episode I answer these questions:
1. How do you protect your sons from pornography and have you talked to them about that? (37:14)
2. Is it normal to want to create something outside my everyday career? Can God call me to both fully? (47:17)
3. How do you go about starting a nonprofit? (50:22)
Links to great things we discussed:
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! :)
And a big thank you to Adrienne for the wonderful help with show notes!