I’m with the wonderful Bianca Olthoff on struggle, rising strong, and the power of taking care of ourselves.
In this episode we discuss:
1. How to move forward and find joy in a hard season of life.
2. The surprising effect stress has on our bodies.
3. How we can bring our best and God will fill in the gaps.
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Soundcloud.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. I knew I was doing what God wanted me to do, I just didn’t know the cost.
2. Even in the moments when things are complete or whole, there will be trial and tribulation.
3. I have to give myself grace upon grace upon grace because that’s what God gives me.
4. It’s not until you loved through serious trauma that you realize really God is all you need because in this season God is all you have and still finding joy.
5. Unless you live it, you don’t know it, and I felt like God had to let me live through it to know it.
In this episode I answer these questions:
1. What products do you use on your hair? I’m always looking for products to keep the frizz away. (44:25)
2. Once we’re saved, do works really matter? (49:18)
3. What’s the #1 mistake people make when starting something new? (53:27)
Links to great things we discussed:
4. Bianca’s Watching: Chicago PD
5. Bianca’s Reading:
Vixens of the Bible
9. Lego Movie 2
12. Alli’s hair products
TIGI curl creme (I said Bedhead but it’s actually this one. Whoops!)
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! :)