I’m with the delightful Jennie Allen today talking about the IF:Gathering, seasons, and the importance of saying yes.
In this episode we discuss:
1. How to start doing what God is calling you to when you don’t know the master plan
2. Making your days count
3. How to deal with difficult seasons
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Soundcloud.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
I never felt like I had to have it all together, I would have liked that, but that’s not the story that God has ever given me.
The “But God” parts are the best parts of life. We miss the “But God” parts when we are trying to measure up and achieve. We’re looking for self-esteem but we really just need the supernatural power of God.
The greatest way to get over ourselves is to think about other people and to fix our eyes on Jesus. How do you that in the greatest form? Take risks.
Until you know that God catches you, it’s harder to jump. Once you know that He catches you, you jump more readily and take a higher cliff.
I am a mistake maker. It’s what I do. However, God has given me my worth, not that mistake maker place in my soul...I don’t let it become my identity and my worth.
If something is from God, you can know that all of Hell will come against it.
In this episode I answer these questions:
1. Do you ever feel extra pressure to not ever feel busy, worried, or unhappy because you write books on how to overcome it? How do you balance living what you teach? Whenever I try to teach on anything, I feel like a hypocrite because I can’t walk it out perfectly. (48:10)
2. How can I help my kids develop their own faith and not just depend on my faith? (51:07)
3. How do you know when it’s the right time to quit your job and go full in on your running your own business. (54:0)
Links to great things we discussed:
2. Jennie Allen
3. If Gathering
6. The Road Back to You- Enneagram
10. Citizen Way Wave Walker
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! :)