I'm calling this "The Summer Of My Favorite Women" so it's only appropriate that I'm joined again by the marvelous Jo Saxton.
Today, Jo shares some tips for women who tend to self-sabotage and what to do when imposter syndrome strikes. She also shares about what she's currently dreaming to accomplish and why.
In this episode we discuss:
1. Why women tend to shrink back from leadership.
2. How to get out of your own way.
3. How to surround yourself with the right people.
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. Just because it’s your vision, it doesn’t mean other people have the eyes to see it and they don’t have to.
2. Virtual access is still better than no access at all and it can be the start of a different kind of mentoring, a different kind of illustration for how you can step into what you are called to do.
3. Some of our dreams and visions are ahead of the technology we have at the time.
4. One of the biggest life givers or life killers of your dreams, ideas, business -- the people you surround yourself with.
5. We are all people of influence and we don’t need to be afraid of it because leadership doesn’t automatically mean a certain personality type.
In this episode I answer these questions:
1. Could you give me just one tip that will make me a better communicator? (43:16)
2. What’s the difference between religion and a relationship with Jesus? (43:44)
3. How do you know how much to charge for your services? (49:20)
Links to great things we discussed:
3. Wine Country
7. FABFITFUN Use code ALLI to save $10.00
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! :)
And a big thank you to Adrienne for the wonderful help with show notes!