I’m with the lovely Karen Ehman today talking about all things writing, family, and marriage. Karen has written just shy of a million books and if you are someone who wants to get published someday- this episode is for you!
In this episode we discuss:
1. The inside scoop on the publishing world
2. Why we aren’t writing parenting books any time soon
3. How Social Media can harm our marriages
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Soundcloud.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. I always like to tell people that are thinking about writing and dreaming about writing to not wait to get published. And I don’t mean go get self-published, I mean just write.
2. We’ve all got something we struggle with and something we’re good at and it’s different for everyone.
3. We’ve looked at other people as we’ve stared at our screens, as we tapped and scrolled, and we start to compare our reality in our marriage to the perception that’s given off by seeing social media posts.
In this episode I answer these questions:
1. How do you cope with the limitations of motherhood? (49:05)
2. Can you lose your salvation? (56:54)
3. What are the best groups for mature and experienced leaders and entrepreneurs? (1:00:16)
Links to great things we discussed:
1. Karen Ehman
3. From Now On
5. Loopy Case
6. Green Book
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! :)
And a big thank you to Adrienne and Beth for the wonderful help with show notes!