I’m with the brilliant Lauren McAfee to discuss her adoption story, the Bible, and why younger generations are reading it less than any other generation before.
We'll also discuss what shapes a person's view of the Scriptures and connotations that drive others away from reading it altogether.
In this episode we discuss:
1. Why the Bible can withstand our tough questions.
2. How Social Media and access to the Internet is shaping the view of the next generation.
3. How it’s our responsibility to teach the younger generation to love the Bible.
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. We each have an opportunity to make a difference with our lives and that doesn’t mean building up fame more, lots of money or these things we can often think will leave an impact in the world but it’s stewarding our lives in a way for eternal purpose and looking to live out our faith in whatever area God has placed us in.
2. Looking at the long view, looking down the road saying what do I want my legacy to be? What do I want to be the impact when I leave this Earth and then living our today in light of that perspective. Having that eternal mindset of our days.
3. We hope that people will take their hard questions to the Bible because if it is what it claims it is, which is the Word of God with the truth and the way. Those are bold claims so if it is that, then we should be able to take hard questions to the Bible.
In this episode I answer these questions:
1. Do you have a Bible reading plan that you recommend? (37:31)
2. How do you know if a friendship is healthy or toxic? (39:36)
3. How do I name my business? (44:05)
Links to great things we discussed:
6. F260 Journal
8. FABFITFUN Use code ALLI to save $10.00
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! :)
And a big thank you to Adrienne for the wonderful help with show notes!