I’m with the delightful Margaret Feinberg who traveled all over the world on a great culinary exploration of scripture! She teaches that God is the ultimate foodie, and I already want to go travel the world on my own culinary adventure. Who’s with me?
In this episode we discuss:
1. Why God is the original Foodie.
2. Her latest big adventure around the world.
3. How God redeems food.
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Soundcloud.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. (On dreams) I would love to encourage our friends if you have an idea it may not be something that you are going to do or act on for another 3 or 5 or 10 years, but when that day comes, it will be so much more beautiful and so much more richer because you waited.
2. I think for some of us, we forget that God has great, big adventures for us and some of them happen on the other side of the world in a different country, and some of them happen right in our own towns, and in our own communities with the people all around. And that’s the thing that I love about Taste and See, is that it’s this invitation not to go on this great big culinary food adventure but for you to take your own.
3. The unique giftings, the unique areas, the unique appearance, the unique backgrounds, those things that make you unique are what God wants to use, I believe, to help flavor and influence this world.
In this episode I answer these questions:
1. Please share a funny memory you have with your husband. (36:30)
2. How can you grow a strong community early in your faith walk? (40:25)
3. Where can I find a mentor or accountability partner when starting a new online business? (42:00)
Links to great things we discussed:
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! :)
And a big thank you to Adrienne for the wonderful help with show notes!