I’m with the hysterical Melissa Radke today and she shares her powerful story from depression to freedom and tragedy to purpose. She also shares how God used her unfulfilled career ambitions to give her a platform that offers hope to millions. We also cover important topics like glitter, murder, and bra sizes.
This is definitely one of the funniest episodes yet and Melissa will leave you in stitches.
In this episode we discuss:
1. Her story of overcoming depression
2. How tragedy can turn to purpose
3. How God uses our unfulfilled career ambition
SPECIAL LINK JUST FOR US:
Melissa gave us a special link to her INK course that will remain open for just a few days. www.melissaradke.com/alli. The course closed its doors on 4/15, but she is giving you an extra 3 days join if you want to! :)
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Soundcloud.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. I decided that if I was going to live, I was going to figure out why and what I had been put on this earth to do and who I was because there had to be more than this. There just had to be. Surely I wasn’t a wasted life. Surely he didn’t create me to put me on earth so I can have heartbreak and die. Surely there was more. I started to search. I started to search who I was and what I was meant to do and that changed my life forever.
2. My purpose isn’t to be popular. My purpose is to be influential. I wanna be a person of influence and I wanna help people find who they are.
3. Anytime we say ‘Here I am Lord, send me,’ in whatever way that looks, he freaking takes us up on it so be careful.
In this episode I answer these questions:
1. Should I let my son play with toy guns? My husband says yes, I’m not so sure. (1:05:23)
2. Is it wrong for Christians to watch rated R movies? (1:08:10)
3. What’s a favorite social media tip you like to give your business clients? (1:11:14)
Links to great things we discussed:
Melissa’s course is now closed to the public but she is leaving it open just for us this week! Go to www.melissaradke.com/alli to check it out!!
7. The Comfy
9. Jeremy Riddle - It Is Well
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! :)
And a big thank you to Adrienne for the wonderful help with show notes!