In this episode, we are joined by productivity guru and business giant Michael Hyatt. Michael shares the counterintuitive secret behind why his company grew by 65% last year.
He also shares why a work/life balance is vital to great work and how can practically implement guard rails to protect our time.
In this episode we discuss:
1. Why working less could actually help your business grow more.
2. How to eliminate distractions and focus on what really matters to your growth.
3. How to use the ingredients of play, rest, and delegating to thrive as an entrepreneur.
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Soundcloud.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. Constraints are not the enemy but our friend.
2. I want to win at work and succeed at life and I think both those things are possible.
3. Focus is a superpower. Especially in a day and age where the average person is so distracted, we really have an opportunity to stand out if we can regain our focus and do the task that drives the results.
4. Our time is fixed. It’s a zero-sum game. When I say yes to one thing, I’m going to implicitly say no to something else. I gotta understand the tradeoff and there is a tradeoff so what am I willing to trade.
5. When you’re not rested you’re not focused, you’re not productive. You’re easily distracted.
6. Productivity is more about managing your energy than managing your time.
In this episode I answer these questions:
1. What is a simple parenting tip that will help my family be happier? (42:31)
2. Do we have to tithe? (45:31)
3. I hate networking! Do I have to invest time with people to really be successful? (51:05)
Links to great things we discussed:
4. This Is Us
11. Fab Fit Fun- Use promo code ALLI
12. Blissdom Conference
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! :)
And a big thank you to Adrienne for the wonderful help with show notes!