I’m with my favorite Bible-teaching-farmer friend Nicki Koziarz today talking about how to overcome comparison, and what happens to a family that decides (all of a sudden) to buy a fixer upper farm.
In this episode we discuss:
1. Nicki and her family's unexpected move to their “Fixer Upper Farm”
2. How to recognize and overcome the comparison battle
3. How to overcome the feeling that we aren’t measuring up
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Soundcloud.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
1. I think we are foolish to allow our souls to believe that comparison doesn’t try to compromise things inside us because it’s been happening since the beginning of time.
2. Comparison is a battle to see who's truth we're ultimately going to align our lives with, ours or God's.
3. We have to trust God so much that if He doesn't give it to us, we don't want it.
4. I think that when we are asking that quiet question ‘why her?’ I think that in order for us to really walk through it and if we are not going to let comparison compromise us, we are going to have to go back to truth!
Bonus: After the interview join me as I answer your questions about life, faith, and business.
In this episode, I answer these questions-
1. Are you a saver or a spender, and if you have any advice on how you learned to save? (27:00)
2. Are ghosts real? (31:42)
3. How much money does it take to start a business? (36:31)
Links to great things we discussed-
2. Nicki’s book- Why Her?
4. Bai Water
7. ACORNS App
8. Fear not
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! :)