I’m with Tyler Reagin talking about leadership, growth and using our influence well
In this episode we discuss:
1. What a life-giving leader looks like.
2. How your influence is your leadership.
3. What it looks like to build a lasting legacy of influence.
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Soundcloud.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. As followers of Jesus, that's a pretty clear thing, that we would follow and are connected to the source of life, which is Jesus the Holy Spirit. Is that overflowing to the people around us or are there things in our lives that are hindering the flow of life?
2. What we do with our leadership is our influence.
3. How you steward that influence is what matters. And for me the concept is, is it life-giving? Are you bringing life to people that you have been entrusted with to steward? If you don’t, guess what? You probably won’t grow; your influence will not grow.
In this episode I answer these questions:
1. What can you do if your friends seem to be threatened by your goals and your dreams in life? (29:28)
2. Is it okay to ask God for clarity for things in my life? I heard a Bible teacher say that God gives us wisdom and we don’t need to ask for more clarity. (34:43)
3. I need to have tough conversations with my employees that are under-performing. Do you have any advice? (37:21)
Links to great things we discussed:
1. Tyler Reagin
7. IPad Pro
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! :)
And a big thank you to Adrienne for the wonderful help with show notes!