1. If you keep being that person’s savior, Jesus never can be.
2. Our struggles don’t define us, God uses them to refine us. It’s God’s refining mechanism, His divine instrument for shaping us into the image of His son is a trial, is a tribulation, is suffering.
3. God uses everything to bring us closer to Him.
4. We have to believe nothing happens by happenstance so if that's the case even our pain and suffering are used by God.
In this episode I answer these questions:
1. What do you when you feel stuck and don’t know what to do? (48:11)
2. What is the quickest way that God gets your attention? (54:36)
3. I know I need to put content out there but I just don’t know where to start. Should it be a blog, a youtube channel, a podcast or just focus on Instagram? (59:25)
Links to great things we discussed:
1. Robby Gallaty, Twitter , Church , Replicate
2. Recovered: How an Accident, Alcohol, and Addiction Led Me to God
3. Here and Now
5. Live PD
6. Brave New Work
7. Eternity Is Now In Session
8. Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead
9. FABFITFUN Use code ALLI to save $10.00
10. Blissdom Conference
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! :)
And a big thank you to Adrienne for the wonderful help with show notes!