You know building your brand is a crucial step to crafting your dream business. This workbook is designed with you in mind to simplify those steps.
Pre-order Remaining You While Raising Them
The Year Of Living Happy
10 DAYS TO A BETTER BUSINESS
52 WAYS TO BE HAPPIER
THE YEAR OF LIVING HAPPY
I’m with the wonderful Allie Casazza today and we have such a great show for you! We talk about parenting, motherhood, overcoming depression, and starting our businesses from scratch. Allie is joining us at Blissdom this year teaching a workshop on how to build your brand and your business with a podcast and I’m so excited for you to hear from her today!
1. Minimalism for real people
2. Thriving in Motherhood
3. Starting a successful business with a Google search bar
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Soundcloud.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. I began to really struggle with being a mom and being a woman with not working because I felt guilty. And honestly I felt kind of shamed in my community of Christians that I was surrounded by, and traditional gender roles so I kind of stuffed it down.
2. Minimalism needs to be relative for who you are and what you love.3. I remember struggling from a really young age, maybe even before jr high, with the desire that I had to create and do something.
4. I hit my limit and I just said I’m done and I’m gonna follow this thing that I feel building in me and I really felt like it’s from the Lord and I’m gonna go for it.
5. I don’t buy the whole “Good Christians are broke.” game.
1. How do you work from home and stay productive? (39:38)
2. Did Jesus have siblings? (45:06)
3. What’s been the most difficult part of starting a podcast and are you glad you did it? (46:05)
1. Allie Casazza; The Purpose Show2. Sia- Unstoppable3. The Office4. Mike Michalowicz-Profit First5. Donald Miller- Blue Like Jazz ; A Million Miles in a Thousand Years6. Rocky IV7. Creed 28. Passion- Build My Life9. Blissdom.com
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂
And a big thank you to Adrienne and Denise for the wonderful help with show notes!
PS- Apply now for a FREE coaching call with me here!
Follow Me On Instagram