I’m with the hilarious Dave Barnes talking all things family, music, comedy, and, of course, the Enneagram.
I’ve never laughed so much during a conversation. You are going to love this one!
1. The hilarious awkwardness of being a celebrity
2. Creativity and songwriting
3. Balancing multiple gifts well
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Soundcloud.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
I love performing but my real joy is the creation. That’s where I really feel fulfilled. And I love being on stage, I’m not taking anything away from that. But nothing touches the creation process for me.
1. I know you are a business coach, but do you also coach people who are not entrepreneurs? (49:52)
2. Are we supposed to forgive people even if they are not sorry? How do I keep from getting hurt again? (52:29)
3. How do you handle the guilt that comes from being a working mom? (54:41)
4. Jillian Jacqueline- If I Were You
5. Madam Secretary
6. Rosaina Butterfield- The Gospel Comes with a House Key
7. Pierce Brown- Red Rising Series
8. Andrew Petterson- On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness (The Wingfeather Saga)
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂
And a big thank you to Adrienne for the wonderful help with show notes!