You know building your brand is a crucial step to crafting your dream business. This workbook is designed with you in mind to simplify those steps.
Pre-order Remaining You While Raising Them
Happy New Year, friend!
Joining me today on the show is mental health advocate, viral TED speaker, and author Hannah Brencher. Hannah is a dear friend of mine, and I’m thrilled to kick off the new year by sharing our conversation with you!
She shares with us the story of God leading her to show up for her life and how that inspired her latest book, Fighting Forward. In Fighting Forward Hannah cheers us on and encourages us to battle the lies we tell ourselves that hold us back from living out the life God wants for us.
I sincerely hope you walk away from this conversation with Hannah feeling empowered to fight for God’s calling in your life this year.
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. A lot of times I feel, in the monotonous and the mundane, when we’re getting to the edge we want to quit. That’s when the breakthrough actually happens, you’re actually closer than you think.
2. If I can look at the things that I’m doing as if all of this is progress, none of this is for naught, then I can’t quit before I start to see the evidence of the actual moving and shaking of what God is doing.
3. The devil can’t do much when you make the decision. Regardless, I am still going to keep showing up and that is not going to change the outcome of how I’m going to be here.
4. There are a lot of us sitting right now, waiting on something. And I think what’s really important to know is that just because we’ve gone through these things, doesn’t mean that you won’t grieve, doesn’t mean that you won’t mourn. But at the same time, we cannot believe the lie that life is on pause because we are in this waiting or because we are suffering. Life is still very much happening all around us.
1. Hannah Brencher
2. Fighting Forward: Your Nitty-Gritty Guide to Beating the Lies That Hold You Back
3. Hannah’s previous episode
4. The Queen’s Gambit
5. Crime Junkie
6. Bringing Up Bebe
7. Egg Cooker
10. Standing Strong
Order your copy of Standing Strong here.
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂