You know building your brand is a crucial step to crafting your dream business. This workbook is designed with you in mind to simplify those steps.
Pre-order Remaining You While Raising Them
I’m with the wonderful Jessica Honegger talking about the real story of what happens with a woman with grit goes for her dreams, the importance of women showing up for each other, and how to keep moving forward even when we feel a little scared.
1. The power of going scared with Imperfect Courage
2. The amazing story of how Noonday Collection was founded
3. Why boundaries in our lives are so needed
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Soundcloud.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. Often times we think our ending is the end, but that’s when we need to put a comma and we can sit down or stand up. I’m just really thankful in the moment that I stood up.
2. When we show up for one another, the world can change and that’s why Noonday exists because women showed up for one another.
3. You matter. Your life is not small and when you own your voice you get to use your influence and your influence is meant not just for your sister down the street but for your sister around the globe.
4. Faith is being able to move forward and not know what the outcome is but know who holds the outcome.
5. I am not going to plan to fall because you know what, we don’t have to plan to fall. If there are any guarantees in life, it’s that you are going to fall. Instead, I’m just gonna step off the cliff and fly.
Bonus: After the interview join me as I answer your questions about life, faith and business.
1. What do you do when you feel completely stressed out from being so busy? (33:52)
2. What bible translation do you recommend? (36:58)
3. What do you do if you want to start a business but don’t have a great idea yet? (38:28)
3. Indigo Girls
7. The Meg
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂
And a big thank you to Adrienne for the wonderful help with show notes!