You know building your brand is a crucial step to crafting your dream business. This workbook is designed with you in mind to simplify those steps.
Pre-order Remaining You While Raising Them
I’m with my curly haired sister, Lisa Leonard, founder of Lisa Leonard Designs, Blissdom alumni, and all around amazing woman. We are talking about parenting, marriage, business, writing your own manifesto, and living with Brave Love.
1. The real story of building her wildly successful business.
2. How she learned to love and take care of herself.
3. The secret to overcoming people pleasing.
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Soundcloud.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify
1. You don’t have to have it all figured out. Even if you fail, you’re gonna be loved.
2. There’s such a beauty and wholeness that comes with that willingness to really look at the hard stuff and be honest about it.
3. What does it look like to live in wholeness for me?
4. Brave love is this honest living. I’m gonna be honest about what I think and feel and you may not like it. It may hurt you. It might be messy, there might be conflict, but if we’re not being real with each other then we really don’t have any intimacy at all.
1. How do you recalibrate when you have gotten off course with your goals? (46:30)
2. Does the bible have a way that says how we should handle the death of a loved one? (51:04)
3. How do you hustle to grow your business without striving? (53:44)
1. Lisa Leonard , Instagram
2. Brave Love
3. Jason Mraz- Out of my Hands
4. Silicon Valley
5. Kristen Neff- Self- Compassion
6. Instant Pot
7. The Upside
8. Bethel- Ain’t No Grave
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂
And a big thank you to Adrienne for the wonderful help with show notes!