You know building your brand is a crucial step to crafting your dream business. This workbook is designed with you in mind to simplify those steps.
Pre-order Remaining You While Raising Them
I’m with the hilarious Melanie Shankle today talking about writing, blogging, fashion, and finding joy in the small things.
1. Her Summer go-to outfit
2. The real story of the early days of blogging
3. The power of the small things in our lives
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Soundcloud.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. Mother Teresa said “If you want to change the world, go home and love your family.” I think that’s where you look and go that’s my legacy.
2. I feel like Church of the Small Things was my journey of God bringing me back around to know you are exactly where you are, doing exactly what I want you to do and if I’m calling you to something bigger you’re gonna know that, but for today I want you to do what’s right in front of you.
3. Its trusting that none of us have a small life because God is using every bit of it. That’s why He put us here and that’s why He put us where we are.
Bonus: After the interview join me as I answer questions about life, faith, and business.
1. What is your go to coping mechanism when you feel overwhelmed? (44:21)
2. Do your non-Christian family members question what you are doing with your life and how do you answer? (48:22)
3. How did you balance being a wife and mom starting a new business? (51:04)
4. Ben Rector “Old Friend”
8. Tell me more
11. Steffany Gretzinger “Pieces”
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂
And a big thank you to Adrienne for the wonderful help with show notes!