You know building your brand is a crucial step to crafting your dream business. This workbook is designed with you in mind to simplify those steps.
Pre-order Remaining You While Raising Them
I’m with the brilliant Nicole Unice having an absolutely must listen to discussion about identity, the struggles we all face as women, and how the struggle is real but the struggle is good!
1. The common struggles we all face as women.
2. How the enemy attacks our identity.
3. How to apply the Fruits of the Spirit to our own self-talk
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Soundcloud.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. The enemy likes to call out and make us doubt God’s intentions for us. He wants to attack our identity.
2. God has called us worthy and he desires for us not to just live a life where we’re glorifying Him in our actions, but we’re glorifying Him because of what Jesus has done for us.
3. We all have a plate but all of our plates are different sizes. A full plate for me might be a different size plate for someone else.
4. The definition of depression is anger turned and inward.
5. Jesus Christ was primarily a healer, so if you think you do not need healing of some kind then you are missing out on one of the major attributes of Jesus.
1. What is the most important lesson that you’ve learned about parenting? (41:40)
2. How do you make peace when God tells you no? (46:22)
3. How can I start to build an email list? (53:09)
1. Nicole Unice
6. Anonymous by Alicia Britt Chole
8. A Holly Jolly Christmas playlist
9. Martina McBride- Oh Holy Night
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂
And a big thank you to Adrienne and Lindsay for the wonderful help with show notes!