In this episode we discuss:
1. Juggling kids and life while also pursuing God’s calling
2. How Jesus Culture began
3. Her new solo album, “On My Side.”
4. Kim’s childhood dream
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Soundcloud.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. Becoming a mother was both glorious and the most terrifying thing of my life.
2. I’m definitely a visionary, I make plans all day long. I love that but when you are making the Lord your focus and fixing your eyes on Him, He guides your steps and leads you where you are supposed to be in His perfect timing.
3. I just fixed my eyes on Jesus and I was pursuing Him. I wasn’t pursuing a job or a role or a position, I was just pursuing Him and He led me.
4. These songs reflect the deep work the Lord was doing in me in that season. Now out on tour…the Lord is doing something deep inside of people’s hearts through the songs and through the moments of worship.
Bonus: After the interview join me as I answer your questions about life, faith, and business.
In this episode, I answer these questions-
1. How can I motivate myself to make changes in my life? (39:11)
2. What is your perspective on the best way to evangelize? (44:01)
3. What is the best advice you can give a woman with a dream? (49:56)
Links to great things we discussed-
2. On My Side
5. Wonder Woman
6. Throne Room
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! :)