In this episode, we are joined by the incredible Louie Giglio, founder of SixSteps Records, Passion Conference, and Passion City Church. Louie shares the inspiring story behind starting Passion and leading the reawakening for college students around the world.
Louie also shares the heart behind his new book Not Forsaken and how the fatherless generation can find the acceptance and blessing they've been missing. He speaks openly about stepping out in faith, risking it all, and the power of perseverance.
In this episode we discuss:
1. How one of the hardest seasons of his life brought about Passion
2. Why the Chick-fil-a logo brought him to tears at a speaking event
3. Why he wrote his latest book for the "fatherless generation"
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Soundcloud.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. God is not just a bigger version of our earthly father, He’s the perfect version of our earthly father.
2. Nothing in life is easy that’s worth it.
3. When we come to see ourselves as loved sons and loved daughters of a perfect father living in that blessing it truly frees us to grow up and become everything God is dreaming that we can be.
4. This is a radical time for God to step and begin to rewrite the story of our identities and by that bring us to life to fully live in the potential that God has for our lives.
In this episode I answer these questions:
1. I have a busy life, I want to make room for self-development. How should I get started? (42:01)
2. Do I have to get baptized to be saved? (46:45)
3. What is the best way to connect with people I can learn from so I can pick their brain? (48:53)
Links to great things we discussed:
1. Louie Giglio
2. Not Forsaken
4. Free Solo
6. Olive Oil
10. Fab Fit Fun use code ALLI for $10 off
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! :)
And a big thank you to Adrienne for the wonderful help with show notes!