In this episode, we are joined by business powerhouse Ruth Soukup. Ruth shares her incredible journey of overcoming depression, suicide attempts, and self-harm to becoming a healthy mom and wife and successful entrepreneur. Ruth also shares why her motto "Do it Scared" is so important for her both in life and business.
In this episode we discuss:
1. Why you should bravely take action in your life and business, even if you're terrified
2. How to recognize your unique brand of fear
3. How to break through debilitating cycles and find courage
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. Stop chasing the numbers that you think mean you’re popular and start chasing the numbers that are actually going to make a difference in your business.
2. So often people think that “well I need more page views or I need more likes on Instagram or I need more followers in order to make more money,” and that’s absolutely not true. If you’re not leveraging the audience you have, you’re never going to be leveraging the audience you wish you had.
3. It is because of those hard times, not despite them, that I’m now able to have the business that I have.
4. There was never one moment when it magically all turned around. I think so often in life we expect there to be this magical moment, you know this huge turning point of saying “oh from now on my life is going to be different.” It didn’t work that way for me.
5. No matter how badly you screw up your life, you can always turn it around.
6. Fear impacts us, whether we call it fear or anxiety or we call it this apprehension about moving forward.
7. Once you can start to identify that fear and start to see those patterns in your life, that’s when you can start to do something about it.
In this episode I answer these questions:
1. What do I need to do to make my skin look great as I near my 40s? (48:26)
2. What should I do if I don’t agree with all of my church’s teachings? (54:50)
3. How do I know what to invest in with my business? (58:56)
Links to great things we discussed:
1. Do It Scared
7. To The One
10. FABFITFUN Use code ALLI to save $10.00
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! :)
And a big thank you to Adrienne for the wonderful help with show notes!