You know building your brand is a crucial step to crafting your dream business. This workbook is designed with you in mind to simplify those steps.
Pre-order Remaining You While Raising Them
I’m with the lovely Rebekah Lyons today to talk about her recent adoption journey, her new pace of life, and how she manages stress and anxiety.
She’ll also share how to rest when we experience burnout and how to see those seasons as an invitation for intimacy with God.
In this episode we discuss:
1. Practical advice for those struggling with stress and anxiety.
2. Why she finally agreed to adopt right when she became an empty nester.
3. Why we shouldn’t feel guilty for resting.
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. Bravery is moving scared. You have to step into the things that are the most terrifying or they will hold power over you.
2. God doesn’t promise that fear and anxiety won’t come knocking but He always promises a way of escape.
3. The good thing about fear is that the best way to approach it is exposure.
In this episode I answer these questions:
1. I know you’re a business coach but do you also coach people who aren’t entrepreneurs? (38:05)
2. Are we supposed to forgive people even if they aren’t sorry? How do I keep from getting hurt again? (40:39)
3. How do you handle the guilt of being a working mom? (42:54)
Links to great things we discussed:
3. FABFITFUN Use code ALLI to save $10.00
I hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂
And a big thank you to Adrienne for the wonderful help with show notes!