Today, I’m joined by my very own pastor, Robby Gallaty–and you’ll find out why my family calls him the “pastor with a past”.
Robby shares his testimony of opioid addiction, robbery, homelessness, and hitting rock bottom. He’ll also share how Jesus dramatically changed and restored his life, and offer advice for family members with a loved one struggling with addiction.
1. The opioid crisis and how to help loved ones
2. Our struggles as God’s refining instrument
3. His health recommendation I refuse to try
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. If you keep being that person’s savior, Jesus never can be.
2. Our struggles don’t define us, God uses them to refine us. It’s God’s refining mechanism, His divine instrument for shaping us into the image of His son is a trial, is a tribulation, is suffering.
3. God uses everything to bring us closer to Him.
4. We have to believe nothing happens by happenstance so if that’s the case even our pain and suffering are used by God.
1. What do you when you feel stuck and don’t know what to do? (48:11)
2. What is the quickest way that God gets your attention? (54:36)
3. I know I need to put content out there but I just don’t know where to start. Should it be a blog, a youtube channel, a podcast or just focus on Instagram? (59:25)
3. Here and Now
5. Live PD
9. FABFITFUN Use code ALLI to save $10.00
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂
And a big thank you to Adrienne for the wonderful help with show notes!