You know building your brand is a crucial step to crafting your dream business. This workbook is designed with you in mind to simplify those steps.
Pre-order Remaining You While Raising Them
I’m with author and OG Blissdom friend Robin Dance! Robin bares all during our time together–including a season where she considered leaving the church and her faith, the trauma of losing her mom at 9, and how chronic people-pleasing left her feeling like a fake.
Robin’s vulnerability and transparency in this episode will help us find the life-lines we need during times of doubt and how to let our questions point us back to God.
1. Why taking offense often may be a symptom of something bigger.
2. The time she caught the eye of Harry Connick Jr.
3. How our doubt can bring us back to God.
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. Your doubts could be the very thing He is using to call you back to Him.
2. As a woman of faith, I should be living to please God not anyone else.
3. Where you are today, you will not be here forever. God will use this hard situation and turn it around for your good.
1. Can we really learn to stop self-sabotage? (35:40)
2. How do you find joy in life when God isn’t answering your prayers? (41:15)
3. How do you know if you are cut out for business? (48:55)
Links to great things we discussed:
1. Robin Dance
2. For All Who Wander:Why Knowing God Is Better than Knowing It All
3. Everything Is Yours: How Giving God Your Whole Heart Changes Your Whole Life by Kris Camealy
6. She Used to Be Mine by Sarah Bareilles
7. Knives Out
8. Place of Freedom by Highlands Worship
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂