I’m with the wonderful Ruth Schwenk, also known as The Better Mom, and we dive into family, parenting, marriage, anger, and what not to say to God.
I’m giving away 6 of her books this week! Take a screenshot while you are listening and upload it to social media and tag me and you’ll be entered to win!
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Soundcloud.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. I think it’s okay when we can come to the place where we are saying, “You know what, I am really struggling with this.” That’s how we move forward and grow and learn and change.
2. If you are struggling with anger it’s okay, there is a way out, there’s a way to grow through this.
3. He calls the Unqualified. He can use us to the best of our ability in those spots where we feel the weakest.
1. You seem so organized, how do you keep up with everything you do? What’s your secret? (35:17)
2. How can I encourage my husband in his spiritual maturity without pushing? (41:23)
3. How do you force yourself to do the boring stuff in business? (44:13)
1. The Better Mom
2. The Better Mom Devotional
3. Mack Brock “Christ is Risen”
4. When Calls the Heart
5. Open to The Spirit
6. Forgotten God
7. DERMA E Rejuvenating Sage & Lavender Face Oil
8. The Power of a Praying Wife
9. The Grinch
10. Crowder “Crushing Snakes”
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂