I’m so excited to have the wonderful Alex Seeley back with us on the show today.
Alex is powerful and wise and we talk about planting the Belonging Co with her husband in Nashville TN, why most Christians are missing the abundant life, and what it means to follow the backward life of Jesus.
In this episode we discuss:
1. The keys to a powerful abundant life
2. Women in ministry
3. Everything from Revelation to Foundation
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. We have to realize there is a beauty in waiting. There is a beauty and wisdom we gain in trials and testings and waiting for God’s appointed time. We have a generation that’s so obsessed with the now and immediate gratification that we’re losing the depth and the wonder and the beauty of how God designed us to live.
2. Abundant life doesn’t mean a perfect life but a blessed life.
3. In Christianity and in faith, we’ve taken and adopted so much of the worldly system of how to get ahead, how to have this successful life, but you’ll often find in Scripture and especially in the gospels that Jesus is teaching us a different way.
In this episode I answer these questions:
1. Do you ever feel extra pressure to not ever feel busy, worried, or unhappy because you write books on how to overcome it? How do you balance living what you teach? Whenever I try to teach anything, I feel like a hypocrite because I can’t walk it out perfectly. (41:35)
2. How do I help my kids develop their own faith and not just depend on my faith? (44:29)
3. How do you know when it’s the right time to quit your job and go all-in on your running your own business? (47:23)
Links to great things we discussed:
1. Alex Seeley
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂
And a big thank you to Adrienne for the wonderful help with show notes!