In this episode, I’m with the one and only Beth Moore.
Beth needs no introduction as a trailblazing Bible teacher, author, and speaker– but we will discuss her call to ministry as a young girl, the fire that keeps her going no matter the circumstances, and what Tuscany taught her about suffering, growth, and God.
1. How to know if you are actually called or if it’s your own desires.
2. Why I almost killed a man on Mount Olympus in her honor.
3. Her enneagram number, favorite mascara, and the one female product you shouldn’t wear on stage.
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. A vine produces a grape when a vine is concerned that it may not survive. It has to be under enough stress that it wonders, “I wonder if I’m going to make it here.” It is only then that the grape produces.
2. I feel like there are so many people at risk of quitting because they think that God somehow gave out on them or up on them.
3. If we don’t recognize that going forward involves cutting back to prepare us to go forward and that a lot of times growing looks a lot more like shrinking, then what happens is we quit.
4. I think one of the things I’m most called to do in this era of my life is to cheer people on in their calling. I feel a tremendous responsibility to that. To say to people He’s not done with you. Even if you are going through a time of chastisement with Him, even if you have reaped the whirlwind here. God so faithful. His grace is so immeasurable and He will be faithful. Anybody that cooperates with Him and abides in the vine- He will see to it that we bear much fruit.
1. What prompted you to start writing and teaching? (30:33)
2. How do you discern when the calling is from the Lord or your own secret desires? (57:07)
3. The Crown
4. Moroccan oil
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂