Order Breaking Busy and get a FREE Breaking Busy Guide from Alli Worthington and friends!
Email your receipt to BreakingBusy@AlliWorthington.com
I will email you the free Breaking Busy Guide.
Easy peasy :)
Want to know the heart behind Breaking Busy?
If you've ever wondered if life has to be this crazy busy, this book is for you!
Have you ever secretly felt like a fraud or failure as you struggle to find balance in life?
Do you find yourself juggling everything in mediocrity and feeling like you’re succeeding at very little?
Do you ever feel like life is just one cycle of crazy busy after another?
Then Breaking Busy is exactly what you need!
In Breaking Busy, Alli Worthington tackles the big questions about finding happiness and one’s God-given purpose in a fun, no-nonsense way.
Sharing how society’s message of be more, do more, achieve more is keeping us from hearing God’s message to us, that doesn’t say ‘more’, but simply says ‘enough’. You are enough.
Breaking Busy marries research with biblical principles, instilling confidence that you, too, can move from crazy busy to confident calm. Full of refreshing color and uproarious true stories, you’ll unpack truths that dismantle common happiness myths.
You’ll learn real-life guidance on boundaries, relationships, and self-care, as Alli examines her own mistakes and walks through how she learned from her missteps and found peace in a world of busyness.
You’ll be empowered to get unstuck, to let go of the good to make way for the great, to know yourself and your Creator, and ultimately to find peace and purpose in this world of crazy.
Breaking Busy will help you:
- Understand that whatever your age or season of life, new adventures are waiting for you. Walking in your God-given destiny is the best kind of life you can live.
- Learn how to stop chasing what leaves you empty and start doing what you were created to do.
- Identify the common lies you believe and how to strip their power from your life.
- Recognize that your passions and talents can give you clues into your purpose in life.
- Discover how to overcome feeling a constant pressure to be all things to all people.
If you have ever felt like there is something missing from life and you just can’t figure out what it is, even though it feels like you are busier and busier all the time, this book is for you.