You know building your brand is a crucial step to crafting your dream business. This workbook is designed with you in mind to simplify those steps.
Pre-order Remaining You While Raising Them
I’m with the hilarious Candace Payne on living a life of joy, what it’s like being known as “Chewbacca Mom”, and finding your burn in this world.
1. What it’s like being forever known as “Chewbacca Mom”
2. The truth about joy
3. How to discover what you are supposed to do in life
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Soundcloud.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. There was something that happened to me personally in my twenties when I realized not everybody was thinking about me as often as I was thinking about me.
2. Most people are afraid to take the first step in self discovery.
3. I never thought about what is that one truth, the one thing that makes you feel like you can’t live this life without knowing this more and also teaching others about it. That question is something I think a lot of us need to ask because within it, you are gonna find out who you are. It’s gonna leave margin for joy. It’s gonna leave space for you actually feel like you’re doing what your supposed to do.
4. I believe the best way to find your burn is to look at what is the opposite. What absolutely is something that you can’t stand, that you feel is an injustice, that you feel like “ughh” every time you see this you want to war against it, in a good way.
1. What is your best advice for raising sons that respect women? (39:38)
2. If you can ask God to change one thing about you, what will it be? (48:22)
3. I feel like comparison is killing me. I know I’m supposed to keep an eye out on my competition. How do I do it without falling into the comparison
1. There is no striving- Rita Springer
3. Learning to speak to God from scratch- Jonathan Merritt
4. GNL tour
5. Pop sockets
7. Jesus we love you- Paul McClure:
8. Simple Joys
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂
And a big thank you to Adrienne for the wonderful help with show notes!