You know building your brand is a crucial step to crafting your dream business. This workbook is designed with you in mind to simplify those steps.
Pre-order Remaining You While Raising Them
I’m with the artist formerly known as The Nester, Myquillyn Smith, on her brilliant decorating framework, the early days of blogging when we met 10 years ago, and how to have a happy and cozy home no matter what your budget is.
1. Why your home doesn’t have to be perfect to be beautiful.
2. How to decorate beautifully without it being complicated, intimidating, or expensive.
3. What is cozy abuse and how to avoid it.
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Soundcloud.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. Decorating is all about working one room at a time, with an order and making smart decisions based on what you like or don’t like and what inspires you.
2. Shopping second hand is so fun if you have a little bit of time and if you have more time than money. It’s such a great use of your time to find second hand things.
3. I have found some methods and some steps and an order of making decisions when it comes to decorating a room in our house and attacking that room and making it look the way you want that really really works for anyone even if you are not design-ery.
1. I heard you mentioning protecting your kids online. I heard you say you removed the App Store from their phones. How do you do that? (45:15)
2. What is God teaching you right now? (47:15)
3. I need to start making money to help the family finances. What is the fastest way to bring in income and where do I start? (52:58)
4. The Cozy Minimalist Classes
5. Myquillyn’s Song on Repeat – Jess Ray “Water Wind Fire”
6. Gungor Creation Liturgy Spotify
7. Myquillyn’s Show – Victoria on BBC, Broadchurch on Netflix
8. Myquillyn’s Reading – Bel Canto by Ann Patchett
9. The Polygamist Daughter by Anna LaBaron
10. The Liturgy of the Ordinary by Tish Harrison Warren
11. Plant Nanny
13. Gainful Growth
14. Alli’s Song – All Sons and Daughters “Rising Sun”
16. Glitter Pens
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂
And a big thank you to Lindsay and Denise for the wonderful help with show notes!