I’m with Ellie Holcomb talking about creativity, the power of music, and how to walk through tough seasons well.
1. The creative process.
2. The power of worship as we fight fear.
3. How walking through tough seasons strengthens us.
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Soundcloud.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. Something about music taps into the human story and the story that all of us are made to be at home with the one who made us.
2. God flips hard and suffering on its head and says, “Yeah, it’s actually out of this pile of rubble and ashes that I’m going to breathe life and beauty.”
3. It’s almost always through the hard things, that the really beautiful things that seem to resonate with people, are born.
1. I love the Year of Living Happy. Do you have any extra strategies that didn’t fit in those short chapters? (46:28)
2. I saw that you were preaching on unfulfilled ambition at a church recently. How should we view our ambition as Christians? (51:27)
3. I have never even heard of a business coach. What do you do? (55:44)
1. Ellie’s book and EP Who Sang the First Song
4. Ellie’s Song on Repeat – Jess Ray Too Good
6. Ellie’s Reading – Every Moment Holy
9. Rachel Hollis Episode with Alli- The Benefits of Hiring a Business Coach
11. Alli’s Song – Red Sea Road
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂