I’m with the amazing Lysa TerKeurst today talking about how God sees us and strengthens us even in our darkest days, how the enemy may be vicious but God is victorious, and how to rise strong out of the ashes of a shattered season.
1. How God takes our pain and uses it for His glory.
2. Why Lysa wrote her new book, It’s Not Supposed To Be This Way
3. The importance of dust to God and the importance of it in our life.
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Soundcloud.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. I feel like I’ve been in a season where I have literally licked the floor of hell. But the good news is that I am still standing. I am still believing. I am still trusting that God has and will continue to do good things in the midst of this.
2. I don’t want to minimize the pain because it was very real, very deep and more horrific than what I’ll ever be able to really explain to people. I Definitely will never minimize it because it affected me in the deepest ways possible, but I also don’t want to maximize it and make it seem like I cornered the market on pain or anything like that.
3. The enemy is vicious, but he is not victorious in the end because we know the end of the story, the end of God’s story is always good.
4. Dust happens to be God’s most favorite ingredient or at least the one of his most favorite. Out of all the things on earth he had access to, and he had access to everything when he chose to make man, He chose the dust of the earth from which to breathe into his new creation of life called human.
5. When we are shattered because of life circumstances, God can take those broken pieces and even if he chooses to let the shattering continue He knows how to do it all just right so that in the end the dust from our shattering experiences can help us be bigger and better and stronger and more beautiful.
1. You finally convinced me to give the enneagram a try. Where do I start? (43:26)
2. I have a hard time staying focused and consisted in prayer. What do you do? (47:26)
3. What is the biggest mistake you see when people start their own business? (53:38)
8. First 5 app
10 This is Us
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂
And a big thank you to Adrienne for the wonderful help with show notes!