You know building your brand is a crucial step to crafting your dream business. This workbook is designed with you in mind to simplify those steps.
Pre-order Remaining You While Raising Them
I’m with the legendary Gary Thomas to talk about his new book “When To Walk Away”. We’ll explore toxic relationships, how we can recognize them, and examine how Jesus set boundaries in his own life.
This message from Gary is life-changing, and if you struggle with a toxic relationship in your life, he will equip you with tools to break free in a healthy, biblical way.
In this episode we discuss:
1. The difference between a difficult relationship and a toxic one.
2. Playing spiritual offense vs spiritual defense
3. Why it’s so important to break free from toxic cycles
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. If somebody is trying to get you to stop being you or get you to stop doing what you are convinced God wants you to do- for you that person is toxic. It’s an attack on your being and an attack on your mission.
2. Jesus had such a freedom to walk away and it wasn’t about failing or succeeding it was about the person just not receiving.
3. I walk away from toxic people not to go binge Netflix. I walk away to invest with reliable people. I walk away from toxic relationships into healthy relationships.
In this episode I answer these questions:
1. How can I motivate myself to make changes in my life? (43:08)
2. What’s your perspective on the best way to evangelize? (47:58)
3. What’s the best advice you can give a woman with a dream? (53:53)
Links to great things we discussed:
1. Gary Thomas
4. A Practical Treatise Upon Christian Perfection
5. Strava app
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂
And a big thank you to Adrienne for the wonderful help with show notes!