I’m with one of my wisest friends and all-time favorite writers Sarah Bessey to talk about her new book Miracles And Other Reasonable Things. After this conversation, you’ll realize why I binge-read it in less than two days and couldn’t make it through the interview without crying.
Sarah shares the tender story of healing from a tragic car accident, what God taught in the depths of tremendous suffering, and why she values healing above a quick cure.
In this episode we discuss:
1. Why she’s a “Jesus Feminist”
2. How she connected me to one of my most important jobs
3. How God is gracious to meet us, even when we’ve put Him in a box
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. This is not about curing and it’s not about big grand miracles even though some of those things show up. It’s about what it looks like to pursue and stay open to healing and all its forms.
2. The wilderness is not the absence of God‘s presence but actually an invitation from the Holy Spirit to encounter the love of God and a new and different wider open space perhaps.
3. God is larger than your own story, yet will still remain with you where you are.
In this episode I answer these questions:
1. You seem so organized. How do you keep up with everything you do, what’s your secret? (59:46)
2. How do I encourage my husband and his spiritual maturity without pushing? (1:05:50)
3. How do you force yourself to do the boring stuff in business? (1:08:38)
Links to great things we discussed:
1. Sarah Bessey
6. Ad Astra
7. Chris Tomlin
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂
And a big thank you to Adrienne for the wonderful help with show notes!