You know building your brand is a crucial step to crafting your dream business. This workbook is designed with you in mind to simplify those steps.
Pre-order Remaining You While Raising Them
I’m with the delightful Jennie Allen today talking about the IF:Gathering, seasons, and the importance of saying yes.
1. How to start doing what God is calling you to when you don’t know the master plan
2. Making your days count
3. How to deal with difficult seasons
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Soundcloud.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. Do you ever feel extra pressure to not ever feel busy, worried, or unhappy because you write books on how to overcome it? How do you balance living what you teach? Whenever I try to teach on anything, I feel like a hypocrite because I can’t walk it out perfectly. (48:10)
2. How can I help my kids develop their own faith and not just depend on my faith? (51:07)
3. How do you know when it’s the right time to quit your job and go full in on your running your own business. (54:0)
2. Jennie Allen
3. If Gathering
4. Tim Keller – The Freedom of Self Forgetfulness
6. The Road Back to You– Enneagram
8. What Jennie is reading – Imperfect Courage, Dr. Caroline Leaf’s books, Dr. Curt Thompson’s books
10. Citizen Way Wave Walker
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂
And a big thank you to Denise and Lindsay for the wonderful help with show notes!