I’m with the wonderful Jessica Turner today talking about blending and balancing work and family life, overcoming comparison, and getting rid of mom guilt.
1. Her (almost) world-famous family tradition
2. How to balance and blend work and family well.
3. How to overcome mom guilt.
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Soundcloud.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. It’s important to not compare myself to other people, I need to remind myself of that occasionally. Social media can make that really easy to compare.
2. With mom guilt, I think it’s really important for us to have honest conversations about what the challenges are and how we each uniquely deal with those challenges.
3. Being a self-aware parent is recognizing how what we are doing is impacting our kids. How our kids are reacting to things and how they’re feeling about things.
4. Do your version of motherhood.
Bonus: After the interview join me as I answer your questions about life, faith, and business.
1. What do you do when you feel stuck and don’t know what to do? (32:00)
2. What is the quickest way God gets your attention? ( 38:27)
3. I know I need to put content out there, but I just don’t know where to start. Should it be a blog, a Youtube channel, a podcast or just focus on Instagram? (43:16)
Links to great things we discussed:
4. The Road Back to You– Enneagram
5. Mind FM- www.brain.fm
7. The Prestige
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂