What does it look like to live fearless in an uncertain season?
Today, I’m calling in the big guns and my most fierce and fabulous friend Lisa Bevere – to remind us what it means to be STRONG.
Lisa shares what God has been placing on her heart specifically during this global pandemic, what this time can look like for believers if we allow testing to bring out our best, and why she believes we can still have the strength to laugh at the days ahead.
We also do a deep dive into:
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify
1. Strong is not wrong, and so many women get mixed messages from the church about strength. They think that assertive is equal to combative or they think confidence is prideful so they tend to back down their strengths.
2. If we are going to be women who do good rather than just look good, we are going to have to develop a strength that goes to our core. Because right now most people are okay looking strong but not doing things that require strength.
3. I believe in a time of testing. God tests us to bring out the best. He brings out the best. He shows us realities.
In this episode I answer these questions:
1. How do I know if I’m self-sabotaging myself and if I am, how do I stop it? (39:22)
2. How do I learn to trust God? (46:25)
3. How should the “about me” page on my website be written? What’s the best strategy for success? (52:54)
Links to great things we discussed:
1. Lisa Bevere
5. Howards End
6. The Chosen
7. Fierce Faith
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂