I’m with the wonderful Lisa Jo Baker, as we talk about the changes, challenges, and the beauty of being in the middle.
Lisa tackles how we can truly develop a healthy mindset that allows us to enjoy and stay present in this fulfilling and fruitful season of life.
1. How to live your middle-age years to the fullest
2. How we can see our bodies as lovely and strong despite changes
3. Why she wasn’t afraid to share her muffin top picture with the world
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. I don’t need to seize the day. I just need to make time to see it. I don’t have the energy to seize the day. I can barely seize the moment to do laundry. But here’s what I can do, this is why I wrote a whole book about it. I can see the day. That is a much lower pressure threshold.
2. Somehow as women, we want to erase the marks of time, the things that show what it took to get here. I just believe so strongly, I think about that verse so often that says ‘the Lord has made everything beautiful in its time,’ and that applies to us as women.
3. My kid’s feelings aren’t supposed to be the boss of me. I’m not supposed to be the boss of me. The Holy Spirit is supposed to be the boss of me.
1. I have three little kids and can’t keep up with all the details. How do you do it with 5 kids? How can I remember all the little things for them? (51:01)
2. How can I introduce God into people who had zero exposure and not overwhelm them? (58:21)
3. I can’t work at home without getting distracted, should I pay for a fancy coworking space? (1:02:15)
6. Still Life
11. FABFITFUN Use code ALLI to save $10.00
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂
And a big thank you to Adrienne for the wonderful help with show notes!