I’m with the brilliant Michelle Myers today. She is the founder and CEO of She Works His Way. Michelle talks about the problems she saw that inspired her to start her company, gives tools to help women boldly pursue their calling, and helps us examine our metrics for success.
Michelle also shares about her experience in direct sales and gives some insight into how to stand apart in a saturated online market.
1. Being good stewards of God’s grace.
2. The truth of mom guilt.
3. Why convenience can’t outweigh community.
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Soundcloud.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. Our businesses were never meant to satisfy us because God loves us too much so he will never allow us to be satisfied with something other than Him. That dissatisfaction is always going to grow as we pursue something other than Him.
2. Am I pursuing success for myself or am I pursuing a purpose that God has put inside of me to do?
3. God has purposely given you life experiences and gifts, talents, and abilities for the purpose of bringing Him glory and serving others.
4. We are being poor stewards of his grace when we lock up the gifts, talents, and abilities he has given us.
5. Guilt is this feeling that weighs you down but it’s a feeling, it’s not necessarily true. Conviction is with a goal of correction from the Holy Spirit. Anytime we feel guilty, we have to ask ourselves is this guilt or is it conviction?
1. What’s a quick happiness tip that I can use every day? (38:42)
2. Does God still do miracles? (41:45)
3. I know you love online calendars and your remind app, but give me another tip on managing my time. (44:22)
6. Missio Hair
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂
And a big thank you to Adrienne for the wonderful help with show notes!