In this episode, the incredibly wise and gracious Susie Davis talks about her passion to mentor other women.
She also shares the lessons she has learned in life, in ministry, and what she wishes she would have known as a younger woman.
In this episode we discuss:
1. Why our weaknesses shouldn't stop us from leading and helping others
2. Why women need and can thrive with mentoring
3. How we can point the next generation to vibrant faith and leadership
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. Show me the man or woman who at the end of their life says “I felt totally confident in my skin every moment, every day of my life because I love God.” I don’t think it works like that. Even when you look at the stories you read in Scripture, they struggled. The people in the Bible struggled greatly. So why is it unusual that we struggle too?
2. It’s a life of faith and God is asking us to do more than we normally would do if left to our own devices.
3. Most of the learning, and this kind of goes back to mentoring, should be face-to-face, across the table because that’s the only way to really know someone.
In this episode I answer these questions:
1. I love your life tips. What is a simple change I can make in my conversations that will help me seem more confident? (57:16)
2. Why does God not answer some prayers? (58:54)
3. Do I need to create a business plan for my new business? (1:01:46)
Links to great things we discussed:
1. Susie Davis
7. Lion King
8. FABFITFUN Use code ALLI to save $10.00
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! :)
And a big thank you to Adrienne for the wonderful help with show notes!