You know building your brand is a crucial step to crafting your dream business. This workbook is designed with you in mind to simplify those steps.
Pre-order Remaining You While Raising Them
Anyone ready to talk about one of the subjects you are never supposed to talk about?!? Don’t worry- it’s not politics.
Today, we are diving into MONEY with the one and only Rachel Cruze. I love this episode because Rachel is both fun and practical- and her interesting perspective on how your personality affects your spending is truly a game changer. We dive into so many topics in her new book Know Yourself, Know Your Money. She shares why it’s important to know how your emotions impact your interactions with money, how your childhood created “money classrooms” whether you recognized it or not, and how to talk to your own kids about financial literacy.
We also chat about:
How to find contentment so we don’t make money an idol
The 7 different money personalities and the 6 money fears (and why fear is a terrible financial advisor)
How to equip yourself with the self-awareness you need to meet your financial goals
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. Rule number one: you can change your money situation. You can start making choices on the practical side to get yourself in control.
2. A lot of these fears drive our money decisions and what motivates us with money. So pinpointing it for yourself is really important. And if you’re married, for your spouse. What is their thing that they’re fearful of when it comes to money? Know that. Because once you identify it you can talk about it.
3. The first thing you have to do in order to save is have a plan.
4. I think by naming and understanding how you grew up, you realize the habits you formed.
In this episode I answer these questions:
1. What is your parenting advice when it comes to disciplining your kids? (43:01)
2. Is God really listening when I talk to him? (46:11)
3. An entrepreneur once said that to be successful, the business always has to come first and that I can’t really have a life or friends outside of it. Is that really what running a business is like? (48:41)
Links to great things we discussed:
1. Rachel Cruze
2. Know Yourself, Know Your Money
3. Goodness of God Bethel
4. Real Housewives
5. Discerning The Voice of God
6. Voice of the Heart
7. The Turn of the Key
8. The Guest List
12. Standing Strong
Order your copy of Standing Strong here.
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂