You know building your brand is a crucial step to crafting your dream business. This workbook is designed with you in mind to simplify those steps.
Pre-order Remaining You While Raising Them
My guest today, Sasha Shillcutt MD, is a dear friend, coaching client, and hero on the front lines during this global pandemic. Today, it’s such an honor to share her story!
We spoke a few weeks before the Coronavirus hit the US and Sasha shared her incredible story of how burnout and overcommitment led her to make radical life changes and even start an organization to help others!
She talks about how she found herself again, found community and friendships after a season of loneliness, and how she bravely pursues authentic leadership.
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. The reality is that most of the time, our life is that in between. We’re between grit and grace, and it’s a spectrum, and it’s okay.
2. I’m a research nerd on gender issues in the workplace. If you look in the psychology literature, there’s an interesting phenomenon that as women have become more successful in the workplace, we’ve actually become less happy in the workplace.
3. Spend time with yourself and unplug. Because what I hear and what I see is that women, when you have 30 minutes, you don’t want to be with yourself. You don’t want to think in your own head and do a little internal checklist on how you’re doing because it’s scary. I can tell you that clarity comes, I think for most of us when we spend time alone, and that means unplugging.
Links to great things we discussed:
2. Between Grit and Grace: The Art of Being Feminine and Formidable
3. L’Oreal Paris Makeup Double Extend Beauty Tubes Lengthening Mascara
4. TOO FACED Peach My Cheeks Melting Powder Blush
5. REVLON Colorstay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂