You know building your brand is a crucial step to crafting your dream business. This workbook is designed with you in mind to simplify those steps.
Pre-order Remaining You While Raising Them
In this episode, I’m with the senior pastor of Christ Presbyterian in Nashville, TN, Scott Sauls. Scott shares about his latest book Irresistible Faith and we talk about calling, irresistible faith, and building grace-filled communities. Scott shares how intimacy with Christ allows us to imitate Christ and gives insights into life-giving and grace-filled communities. He also shares how our faith can be a natural part of our relationships and conversations.
1. The significance of our calling
2. How to live out our irresistible faith
3. The importance of our local church
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Soundcloud.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. Anyone and everyone can get in on the mission of God.
2. Being a life-giving representation or aroma of Christ in the world is about seizing the moments we’ve been given and the opportunity we’ve been given, the influence we’ve been given whether it’s with 10,000 people or 10 people or one.
3. Anyone who is restoring a broken person, broken place, a broken thing in any capacity is doing the work of God just as much as a pastor is doing the work of God.
4. I think we can be encouraged that God isn’t calling us to be awesome. We don’t have to get all of our act together before we can make a difference in the world.
5. Our primary call is to be loved and forgiven. And from there to go out and serve as best we can, but to realize that when we fall on our face we been given the grace to get back up and start walking again.
6. Do everything you can to get close to Christ to know him personally because that’s where your fuel, that’s where your energy, that’s where your power is going to come from to make a difference.
7. Here’s the thing about the local church, it enables you to participate in things you can’t imagine doing on your own.
1. How can I motivate myself to make changes in my life? (36:33)
2. Did God create evil if he created everything? (44:14)
3. How do you keep your email from getting overwhelming? (45:49)
1. Scott Sauls
3. Andrew Petterson- Is He Worthy?
5. John Newton
9. Gmail Tips
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂
And a big thank you to Adrienne for the wonderful help with show notes!