What do we pray when we don’t want to pray? What do we say to God when we are angry or hope feels lost?
Today, I’m joined by my friend and the best storyteller on the planet, Shelia Walsh. Shelia shares about the personal journey that led her to write her latest book “Praying Women” and why it’s been especially important during this global pandemic.
Shelia shares powerful testimony and insight into how she knows God is near to the brokenhearted and why we shouldn’t shy away from prayer even when our words fall short or our hearts lack strength.
1. Where to start if you aren’t sure how or what to pray.
2. If God is sovereign and already knows our fate, why pray?
3. How to pray boldly and proactively for our families.
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. The level that we’re willing to be honest with God is an indication of how much we actually trust who He is.
2. No prayer is wasted. A lifetime is not too long to pray.
3. Prayer was so important to Jesus. If you think about the number of times that He woke up really early in the morning or late at night when the disciples are exhausted and He sends them off in a boat but He goes up to the mountains to pray. If prayer was so important to Jesus why would we think it should be any less important to us.
Code word: HOP
Discount Code: PODCAST
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂