You know building your brand is a crucial step to crafting your dream business. This workbook is designed with you in mind to simplify those steps.
Pre-order Remaining You While Raising Them
I’m with my globe trotting friend Tsh Oxenreider today talking about what it was like to take her young family on a trip around the world for a year, imposter syndrome, and stories of women who make the world go round.
1. What it’s really like for a couple to take three kids around the world for a year.
2. What do internet entrepreneurs really think about the question, “Do people still need to go to college?”
3. The importance of telling women’s stories while we are in the “messy middle” of going for their dreams.
4. How new women entrepreneurs get caught up in comparison and the importance of seeing how other women really “do it all”.
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Soundcloud.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
1. After starting our trip around the world, my husband and I asked ourselves “What are we doing traveling around the world for a year with small kids and nothing but backpacks?”
2. People like hearing that there are regular women entrepreneurs in the messy middle of work.
3. On my podcast Women’s Work, I hear from women who fear the Imposter Syndrome of “Oh no, everyone’s going to find out I have no idea what I’m doing.”
4. Starting out as a woman entrepreneur, we relate to people who say, “I’m still not sure it’s going to work.”
5. When I’ve interviewed women entrepreneurs they would say, “I started out not really knowing what I was doing, but I did it anyway and learned as I went.”
1. What is your parenting advice when it comes to disciplining your kids? (37:44)
2. Is God really listening when I talk to him? (40:52)
3. I recently heard an entrepreneur say that to be successful the business always has to come first. And that I can’t really have a life or friends outside of it. Is that really what running your own businesses is like? (43:30)
2. Tsh’s book At Home in the World
3. Tsh’s podcasts- The Simple Show and Women’s Work
4. Tsh’s favorite show, The Good Place
5. Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
6. Enneagram and The Road Back to You
7. Stay Alive, by Jose Gonzales
8. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
9. God, You’re so Good , from Passion
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂
And a big thank you to Leigh and Sarah for the wonderful help with show notes!