One of my most popular guests is back: Beth McCord of Your Enneagram Coach! Today, we are talking about is the Enneagram and your marriage.
We’ll chat about how to use the Enneagram for insight into your spouse’s perspective, needs, and triggers as well as how to keep turning back to the gospel for our core needs.
1. How Christians should view the Enneagram.
2. The new Enneagram Instagram account you can’t miss.
3. How to use the Enneagram for healthier conflict in marriage.
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. Understanding one another allows us to have those conversations that are more purposeful and meaningful. It averts conflict and hurting the relationship where it doesn’t need to be.
2. Conflict is not in and of itself isn’t bad. People are going to have different views and desires but it’s how we deal with that conflict that really matters. We all come from different vantage points and perspectives. And if we can validate and understand one another then we can work through those conflicts. We can come together and that’s where we can really honor God.
3. The Enneagram, think of it as just a flashlight or an x-ray. It pointing out what’s there or what’s broken like a bone. But the x-ray cannot heal you, it just exposes what’s wrong and what needs healing. The Enneagram is pointing out why we do what we do, our heart condition, and then the gospel shows how to heal it.
1. What did you do for all the birthday parties when your kids were little? (45:27)
2. What do you do when you don’t want to do what God tells you to do? (49:30)
3. How do you know when it’s time to hire employees? I just started a small business and I want to make a plan. (57:02)
2. Becoming Us
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂